Who said pumpkin treats are only for the fall?
If you’re a pumpkin lover like me, you gotta try these delicious pumpkin muffins! They’re super easy to make and they taste amazing!
For the Muffins, you will need:
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum (if your flour has xanthan gum in it, then you can skip this ingredient)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice (includes ground nutmeg, cinnamon, ground ginger, and ground cloves)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
For the sugar tops:
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until everything is nicely combined.
- Grease a muffin tray and fill each about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean (bigger muffins may need more time).
For the sugar topping…
- While the delicious muffins are baking, mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl.
- When the muffins are fully baked, dip the tops in the melted butter and then roll the muffins into the sugar mixture.