My new favourite cookie!! These coconut macaroons are so delicious and they’re only 4 ingredients! Isn’t that insane? I get asked to make them quite often and it literally takes me 5 minutes to prepare them! Give them a try and let me know what you think about them!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 – 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 (13 or 14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients listed above and mix until well combined.
- Scoop dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on tray
- Bake for 10-12 min or until the edges of the macaroons are a light brown.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!