Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Do you guys believe it’s 2018? Because I sure don’t! Time flies when you’re having fun!
Of course, just like my quote of the week this week says, 365 new days means 365 new chances! In order to help myself make the most of 2018, I made a list of goals that I would like to achieve this year. Setting these goals motivates me to actually use my 365 chances to their full capacity.
When making my list of goals, I decided that it would best to set small goals for this year so that I don’t feel overwhelmed when looking at my to-do list. I set goals that I know I can achieve. It’s super important to set reasonable goals for yourself.
Here are my goals:
- Start an Instagram account for my blog.
- Learn to cook more meals.
- Continue working out at least once a week.
- Move house and finish decorating my new home.
- Get more organized at home and stay organized.
- Get a job.
- Diminish my stress and anxiety levels.
- Get into university.
- Start listening to new and more music.
- HAVE FUN!
Truly, I think my last goal is one that everybody should have on their list. Sometimes we forget that we need to have fun and let loose. I am always so stressed and focused on completing all of my tasks that I forget to just have fun. This year, having fun is one of my goals. I want 2018 to be a blast for all of us!
Cheers to the best year yet!
An Instagram account is coming soon…stay tuned!