I loved so many things in 2017. It really was a great year in so many different areas, so I thought I should do a favourites blog for the whole year. I split my favourites up in different categories, so let’s just get started…
- Ed Sheeran’s entire Divide album has been my absolute favourite of 2017. I love every single song on it. It’s amazing!
- Ed Sheeran’s Perfect Symphony with Andrea Bocelli is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
- Stick-On Nails by Nailene. I love the look of getting fake gel nails but I hate how much it ruins your nails, so, these were definitely my go-to in 2017!
- Any Face Masks! I’ve been obsessed with face masks this year and I did one almost every single weekend.
- The Match Stix Matte Skinstick from Fenty Beauty by Rihanna. It’s just so amazing and blends so well!
- Riverdale, which is a TV show based on the characters of the Archie Comics. I’ve been loving this show so much. There’s currently 2 seasons out.
- Stranger Things is another show I also loved in 2017. Season 2 was just WOW! Cannot wait for the next season.
- My 18th birthday! I celebrated it 4 different days with family and friends! It also fell on Easter this year so it was a ton of fun!
- Basically any time I spent time with my friends. I went out a lot more this year and spent a lot more time with my friends. So honestly just any time that I spent with them was a blast!
- New Year’s Eve was also one of my favourite days ever. It was my first time spending New Year’s Eve with my friends. We went to a hall, which was fun because we got to sing, dance, and eat a lot of yummy food!
I definitely loved a lot more things throughout 2017. These were just a few of my favourites! I honestly cannot wait to see what 2018 brings! I can just imagine that there will be loads more of amazing things to include in my next favourites blog!
What were your favourites of 2017? I’d love to know!
An Instagram account is coming soon…stay tuned!